It’s Wednesday…night. Delayed again on getting this to ya. It’s becoming the norm. But, no use in dwelling.
1) I’ve been binging on The Good Place (Netflix) and I suggest you do the same. I started watching when it first came out, but it fell off my radar pretty quickly. Not because I didn’t enjoy it, but because my roster was full at the time. Too many shows, too little time. Anyway, my current obsession with Armchair Expert reminded me of how much I liked it (Armchair Expert is hosted by Dax Shepard, married to Kristen Bell, star of The Good Place).
It’s really funny and gets just a touch deep when it’s needed. The episodes are 30 minutes (23 minutes no commercials), great for binging. Every episode there are references to acts that will land you in The Bad Place…and it’s hilarious. Exhibit A: watching anything from The Bachelor Franchise (I’m a goner). There’s living in Florida, wearing a fedora, you get the gist. Hilarious!
2) If you didn’t hear, Joanna and Chip Gaines are coming back to TV! I’m paraphrasing, but they confirmed that they will be back in 2019 and we’ll all get to watch their family grow up. They’re in talks with the Discovery Network to run their own show. It’s only a matter of time until they run the country…the world…the universe…
3) More big Gray Oak updates. We’ve updated our services for 2019 and we’ve added an “in the middle” option. We get so many requests for something more than a one-time consultation but less than a full service package. So check out our services page and give us a holler (firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an online submission form).
4) If you’re kiddos are into skiing, or if it’s just crazy cold outside where you live (like here) - I highly recommend Turtle Fur. At my house we have regular turtle fur gators (just around the neck) for the kids, but these guys are pretty awesome. They fit perfectly under a ski helmet. And they come in so many different styles, below are just a few. Stocking stuffer?
5. And the Pantone Color of the Year is: Living Coral. We’ve given you a lot of “color of the year” announcements throughout the year. Basically everyone makes a prediction. I think we did at some point? If not, maybe we should have? Anyway, the one predictor that really, truly matters is Pantone. So, we finally have it. And I’m…uncertain…of how I feel…
Have a great rest of your week!
*This post contains affiliate links*