We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Who is OVER turkey? First there's the real deal roast turkey on Thanksgiving, then there's turkey soup and then turkey sandwiches and then...more turkey soup. So. much. turkey. Anyone get creative and make turkey meatballs or turkey pot pie with their leftovers?
Sonia is wrapping it up today with her gift picks for this holiday season (click here for Michele's picks and here for Leah's picks). With Thanksgiving officially behind us, holiday gift shopping is on. Sonia has some amazing ideas for you and with today being cyber Monday, it's THE day to get gift shopping handled.
First up are ideas for your sister, mother-in-law, neighbor who walks your dog, mailwoman who hates Dunkin Donuts giftcards, or...you (no shame in having a wish list!!!).
1. 2018 planner - Help her start the new year right. You can't go wrong with this chambray striped planner.
2. Jar candle - Nothing comes close to the scent of this peppermint candle - so festive. And bonus, it's on sale, which is unheard of for this beauty.
3. Do One Thing Every Day That Centers You: A Mindfulness Journal - Great little journal for anyone in your life who could use a bit of ommmm, which around this busy time of year is just about everyone.
4. Birch candles - These candles come in an assortment of sizes and will be sure to make any holiday party a bit more festive.
5. "You're Amazing" and "I Know" mugs - This set of black and gold mugs are a fun and cheeky addition to any coffee lovers collection.
6. Trinket dish - Who couldn't use a colorful trinket dish to help corral all the little odds and ends that collect on your kitchen counter?
And here are her picks for home related gifts.
1. Cake stand - Pile this blue and gold plate up with some tasty holiday cookies and it will make any hostess's day!
2. Snack bowl - MoMA has partnered with Nordstrom to offer select items in their stores, and this "flooded" snack bowl is on my wish list!
3. Candle holder - I love this metal candle holder, gifted with some white tapered candles and you'll be good to go.
4. Alphabet cookie cutters - For those who like to give gifts that include experiences, these cookie cutters will offer hours of fun for any bakers in your life.
5.. Cable knit faux fur throw blanket - In a neutral beige, this knit and fur blanket will be a cozy addition to any living room.
Instead of gifts for him, Sonia rounded up some amazing kid gifts. I think the toddler apron from Anthropologie might be my favorite...and going under the tree for each of my daughters this year (thanks Sonia!).
1. Race car - High quality wooden toy car that will keep little hands busy playing for hours.
2. Unicorn doll - If your little lady is as into unicorns as mine, then this plush little number will be sure to bring some holiday smiles.
3. View master classic - You can't go wrong with this classic, it's made children happy since the 1970's.
4. Wooden dollhouse - Because I would have loved this sweet black, white, and green doll house when we were kids, I'm are betting that little ones nowadays will love it as well.
5. Toddler apron - All hands on deck during the baking season, deck your little helper out in this floral apron and get baking!
6. Pom pom canvas bin - This canvas bin will come in handy to help control the post holiday toy explosion.
7. Magnetic tiles - Kids of all ages love playing with magnet tiles, so do yourself a favor and put out a bin of these colorful tiles at your holiday feast and keep the kids table entertained.
Thanks to Sonia for this great round-up and happy Cyber Monday to you! Hope you scoop many, many fantastic bargains.